When it's time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get, and you need one you can count on. That's why Behringer's kicking it up a notch with their U-PHORIA Series USB audio interfaces, including the UMC204 2x4 USB interface, capable of up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution.
Renowned for their mastery of digital console design, Behringer's sister company MIDAS developed the world-class preamps for the UMC204 interface. Thanks to the available +48V phantom power, you can even use professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks.
The U-PHORIA UMC204 provides powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer's USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go. Plus Behringer provides free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins just a download away at behringer.com.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so Behringer is including it free of charge with select products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other 'Tracktioneers' so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
TRACKTION 4 Features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters: Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
- 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany